The C127 Track Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display solution based on our new full color C127 Display. Offering professional level features at a club price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
The C127 Track Kit includes:
- C127 Display
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
C127 Track Kit Options –
- The C125 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the optional plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
- Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the C127 with our plug-in CAN or RS232 adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
- Logging can be added to the C127 at any time, allowing for comprehensive data analysis in MoTeC’s i2 software. This option is conveniently enabled using a password activation.
- For those wishing to expand their C127 Race Kit further, an I/O upgrade will activate additional inputs and outputs for greater functionality. A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can use their own.