Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
PTE’s PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ V-Band discharge
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ V-Band discharge
– Buick .63 or .85 A/R
– GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Only available with an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
There are no reviews yet.