Verkline Full Suspension Set for 2nd Generation Audi R8 and Lamborghini Huracan
Two possible setups, with alignment instructions provided with the kit, for the car setup:
- “Extreme Drag” – setup for maximizing longitudinal grip and stability, minimizing rolling resistance.
- “Fast Road” – increased longitudinal grip and stability without impact on handling.- Minimized camber gain, which allows for increasing tire grip.
Benefits to the customer of the R8/Huracan full kit:
- Possibility of using 15″ rims (the most popular size of drag tires), with our uprights. New brake system is necessary.
- Minimized bump steer, lower rolling resistance.
- Highly increased caster with drag setup for better 200km/h+ (125mph+) stability.
- Improved ackerman for better car high speed stability.
- Significant increase of stiffness and strength to withstand extreme drag racing (0-60 ft) demands e.g. double shear upright mounts.
- High quality uniballs/rod-ends made in Europe – minimal suspension compliance.
Possible additional adjustments with improved suspension kinematics:
Those adjustments are not possible with OEM suspension.
Works plug and play with OEM chassis, wheels and factory brakes. No modifications are required. This kit is not recommended for track/road course use where there is a lot of camber necessary (-2.0 degrees or more). For this case we will offer our adjustable arms only.
Complete full kit for one car consists of:
- Two front uprights
- Two front lower wishbones
- Two front upper wishbones
- Two front steering rod ends
- Two rear uprights
- Two rear lower wishbones
- Two rear upper wishbones
- Two rear toe links
There are two rear toe links options please verify which model below:
- Audi R8 Gen2 / Lamborghini Huracan 580-2 (longer arm)
- Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 / Performante (shorter arm)