Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
PTE’s PT6870 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
– “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.0″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 70mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Undivided .68, .81, or .96 A/R
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available only with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
all-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)